Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Hypno Bedhead's Marathon Journal - Entry 004

As for where 001-003 went, they're on my MySpace blog.

Last run went swimmingly, which is just the roundabout way of saying it was keen. I had to run for 40 minutes and after a lot of procrastinating, I got my behind out to run. It's once I get going I remember how great it feels to run. Feels like meditation to me, I just tune out all the stress from the day and concentrate on my running form. Nothing else matters, except for drivers who don't pay attention.

This time, unlike last time, I managed to run the full 40 minutes without stopping a single time. Yup, didn't stop a single time. I wasn't even out of breath. It's a relief and it gives me hope that I will run the whole 26.2 miles come M-Day.

Not bad for a former childhood, asthmatic couch potato. And I used to hate running.

Here's hoping it continues like this.

No comments: